International Flavors of Marina’s First Auction
This year, International Flavors of Marina will be holding a silent auction to benefit the Marina Chamber of Commerce’s cultural, social and networking activities. The Chamber of Commerce is proud to promote and showcase the talents of local businesses with its new and exciting silent auction.
The auction will take place on April 4th between 5:30pm and 8:30pm. All attendees are invited to visit the Silent Auction space to view the items and to place bids. At the conclusion of the Silent Auction, winning bidders will be announced and the winners will walk away with fantastic prizes.
Payments accepted: cash, check, or credit card.
Amazing auction items donated by our valued partners and sponsors include:
- 10-week Spring Bootcamp Registration for up to 4 workout sessions/week (value $480) – Monterey Bay Moves
- Premium 10 Page Website Package and 1 year web hosting and web care – (value $2,460) – Monterey Premier
- VIP Exhibitor and One Guest Pass For Car Show August 14th (value $400) – Prancing Ponies Foundation & Rally
- Family Fun Day Pass – admits up to 5 children or adults for a day of fun at the museum (value $40) – My Museum
- Fused Glass Jellyfish Windchimes (total value $150) – Darcy Russak
- $100 Gift Certificate for a Food Tour – Monterey Bay Food Tours
- 2 Certificates for 1 class per week for 4 weeks (value $72 each) – Spector Dance
- Deep Conditioning Treatment, Travel Size Blow Dryer and a Full Size Styling Product – Glamology Beauty Lounge
- Magnum Bottle of Wine – Flywheel Wines
- A basket of goodies including 20 socks/compression Sleeves and gift cards (value $365) – The Sox Box
Do You Have Your Tickets?
For current chamber members, tickets are $40 per person while supplies last. For non-members, tickets start at $45. Space is limited, so purchase your tickets early! Please pass the word to your friends, family, and customers!
International Flavors of Marina will be held Thursday, April 4th
5:30 – 8:30 p.m. at the SpringHill Suites by Marriott, 215 10th St, Marina
Latest posts by Elizabeth Plante (see all)
- Silent Auction Items List Finally Revealed! - March 18, 2019
- Participating Restaurants, Wineries and Breweries - March 14, 2019
- Platinum Sponsors Show Their Support For a Prosperous Marina - March 7, 2019